Comfort Zone Camp, Inc. developed HelloGrief.org to start a discussion about the impact of loss, and how to help grieving persons cope; as well as build a community of support for those living with grief.
In a culture that doesn’t get it, we do.
Grief is an uninvited visitor that never leaves. Hello Grief recognizes and understands this fact – without flickering candles, or white doves. Instead, we address grief head-on, with real people providing real-life opinions, and sharing real-life stories.
In a culture that does not talk about grief and bereavement, in a world that doesn’t “get it,” we do.
Life with Grief Research
To help spark the conversation about life with loss, Comfort Zone conducted groundbreaking research about childhood bereavement. View study results.
Expanding on the study results, in an effort to begin an open discussion about living with loss and grief, we provide:
- Community support – Hello Grief offers an online community of real people walking the walk. The community is an extension of our camp philosophy that you are not alone.
- Sharing and Remembering – You can create interactive Memorial Walls, and share your good times and bad in the Forums, or via blog posts.
- Stories and Opinions – In a blog-style format, our articles are from real people, with real opinions, and range from personal stories about living with a loss, to suggested coping strategies from grief experts.
- Resources – We want to connect you with bereavement organizations in your area, so we provide a list by state, and nationally.
- Validation – From your peers, or from our authors, Hello Grief aims to let you know that whatever you are thinking and feeling is OK.
It is OK to grieve, talk, cry, be happy, and live a full life, even with Grief.