This month we’re introducing a new feature on Hello Grief that highlights a few stories, columns and articles of interest involving the grief journey.
This monthly feature will highlight about 5 stories. If you see articles that you think should appear in this spot, please email email@example.com.
- Solving the Problem of Grief: Solution is Not What You Think
Solving the problem of grief is a problem in itself: if the ways you are broken cannot possibly be fixed, why does everyone keep giving you solutions?
- 5 Stages of Grief and Other Lies That Don’t Help Anyone
The stages of grief were developed by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross over 30 years ago, as she listened to and observed people living with terminal diagnoses.
- Mother Handles Grief by Writing About It
In 1998, a speeding bus plunged off a cliff in Bolivia and forever altered Linda Lawrence Hunt’s life.
- Dad with Cancer Writes Daughter 826 Notes to Last After He’s Gone
Garth Callaghan started slipping notes into his daughter Emma’s lunchbox when she was in kindergarten.
- After Son’s Deather, Parents Channel Their Grief Into Activism
On that day, the worst thing to befall a parent happened to Amy Cohen and her husband, Gary Eckstein.
Image courtesy of Naypong / FreeDigitalPhotos.net